Looking for a modder to help an idea come to life

AlduinWorldEater

I have a story that would make an absolutely incredible Skyrim mod. It'd be a big one, probably unofficial DLC-sized. It would basically end up as a quest/weapon/armour/house/companion mod...with two paths to the story - which I think fits, given the duality of a lot of other Skyrim questlines (Civil War, Dark Brotherhood, etc).

Short version is this:

The Dragonborn (or player, if you didn't choose that path) is approached one day by a Paladin, and is asked to help her seek out and destroy a source of great evil. But there's more than meets the eye to this woman, and the Dragonborn/player finds themselves with a choice to make - stamp out this dark shadow and find glory amongst an ancient order of warriors of light, or side with it and obtain power that even makes the Daedra tremble in fear.

Longer version can be found here, where I'm looking to establish the overall personalities of the two main NPCs involved.

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/1567388-mods-for-a-character-backstory/

Unfortunately, given my lack of modding ability, all I can really contribute is the idea portion. I'd need 3D modellers, texture artists, scripters, voice actors/actresses, and someone who can bring the entire thing together in the CS. I can also provide hand-drawn artwork for the new meshes and textures, if needed.

Anyone interested in creating a team to create something this big, please PM me for details.