Describe the Avatar.

Deleted54170User

What does my Avatar evoke from your sense's when you look at it?

Tell me what you think my avatar resembles.

If you can find any features that resemble anything that is.

Tell me if it gets your gall, causes you to feel a bit queasy, or delight's your imagination?

After a few days I will tell everyone what it actually is.

Man, I'm beeing completly honest here, I have no idea, but tell me the truth did my comment about it gived you the idea to make this topic? :pinch:

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be solely about Pagafyr's avatar or if it's supposed to be like the "describe the above user" thread, so I'm going to do both.

Pagafyr,

I think your new avatar looks like a pile of burlap potato sacks arranged in such a way as to create an optical illusion.

Sarya,

Your avatar is the kind of woman I'd like to get to know better!

Pushkatu . I was already contemplating the idea before. Your Ban for fun just pushed me to act sooner, as it appeared no one else made any mention of it.

Strange looking?!

Don't you think?

I can almost see a feature or two which is what got my attention when I first saw it. I think I was playing Morrowind at the time. My imagination was stirred by it enough to photograph it.

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be solely about Pagafyr's avatar or if it's supposed to be like the "describe the above user" thread, so I'm going to do both.

Please refrain from giving other people's avatar's attention here. If they want an opinion on their avatar that should be entirely up to them.

Pagafyr,

I think your new avatar looks like a pile of burlap potato sacks arranged in such a way as to create an optical illusion.

What does the optical illusion evoke from your geometrical thinking?