Describe the Avatar.

Deleted54170User

Hmm, Mexican are wearing sombreros mostly times. But I hardly think your avatar looks like a Latino one.

:woot: ... an Italian Cook gloating over his discovery of making spaghetti "all dente".

I see your thinking.

Ah...got it ! Bluto finally knocked Popeye's head off, stuffed it in a jar with pickle juice for a few months, then took it out of the jar and left it in the sun a few days.

"Popeye Pickled" lol

It seems to peer at something with one eyes brow raised and the other eye squinting.

• 2 weeks later...

The Answer is to what the picture actually is of...drum roll...a wadded up bunch of wet towels. They were bundled together and dropped on the floor over a drain in the utility room. The owner of a washing machine thought the machine was broken. While I had no idea how the washing machine worked I was going to start by stripping the machines panel for electrical stuff down after removing the towels one by one and wringing them out by hand.

I wadded them up and dropped them on the floor drain so any excess moisture would not run out on the floor. While sitting on the floor for a moment of refreshment I saw the leering appearance staring back at me and grabbed my camera.

As for the laundry machine. When you open the lid on the model I was working on it has a stopper so the machine quits. Usually it only quits until the lid is closed again. Unfortunately for the owner of the particular machine did not know how it was, it is old, and is missing another little bumper device. So...When the lid was flipped back by the owner it banged against the knob that is dialed first for the load type it is to wash and then...it is pulled out to get the machine running. The lid simply banged the knob and shut the machine off. Case closed, Mystery solved, and gunny sacks they are not.

Herculine was closest in guessing what it was, but as to what it looked like...In my opinion it is a toss up between an old Mexican and Popeye.

The outcome is yours simply by choosing the winning description you favor,