compatible texture mods that works with OBSE,OBGE,OBGE subtle motion blur and OBGE liquids waters.

nomnomnomgrr

i'm looking for a texture mod that works with OBSE,OBGE,OBGE subtle motion blur and OBGE liquids waters.
last time i tried to "guesstimate" i ended up f***ing up my game so bad that all i could see were floating actor's. i would love recommendations and any help you could give.

i have the GOTY edition through steam.

Edited by nomnomnomgrr

Bumping is not permitted and will only get the topic locked.

However, I fail to see any possibility for an incompatibility of textures with the mods you mentioned.

The issues you described are caused by mod installation mistakes, not conflicts or similar.

I can't really help you with specific texture mods, as 1) I'm not up-to-date anymore with all the latest releases, and 2) you didn't even specify which type of textures you're interested in,

but I think refering to this guide and modlist could prove useful to you: http://testg.wikidot.com/oblivion:oblivion

mostly i am interested with general landscapes,cities ect.
specifically if i had to name one in particularly i would say something along the lines of really 'textured normal maps' hosted here on the nexus.
also sorry about bumping, rather new here, won't happen again.

Edited by nomnomnomgrr