A Necromancer SHop: Seller won't show trade options

Hey everyone.

Well, the title says it all: in the A Necromancer Shop mod, which adds a new store underneath the IC Bridge, the shopkeeper is always sleeping and never trades.

I've searched the forum and ALL the comments on the mod's page, but the author didn't gave any solution and this seems an recurrent issue with a lot of players.

Even though there could be some mods I use that conflict with it (Enchant Mastery, maybe Better Cities) the problem is only with this character. The other features added by the mod works fine and didn't gave me any problema so far.

I don't know if there's something that can be done, but it's worth a try. Here's my load order:

Oblivion.esm
Better Cities Resources.esm
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
DBShadowSet.esp
DBShadowSet_NE.esp
Dude Wheres My Horse.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
FarmersStrikeBack.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Knights.esp
DarkBrotherhoodChronicles.esp
Harvest [Flora].esp
Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp
Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp
HUD Status Bars.esp
Quest Award Leveller.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp
Quest Award Leveller - Knights of the Nine.esp
MidasSpells.esp
AttributesEasy.esp
Alternate Start Revamped.esp
KC-AdaptiveRing01.esp
Chameleon-NoRefraction-2411.esp
Dwarf 2.0.1.esp
Blademan's Better Birthsigns.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part A.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part B.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part C.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part D.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Part E.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 1.esp
Reznod_Mannequin.esp
300_Brocade_Outfits.esp
Creature Diversity.esp
ACCCGR SI.esp
BrumaMGRestored.esp
BrumaMGRestored-Frostcrag.esp
Weapon Displays V1.9.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 2.esp
Necromancer Shop.esp
LinchalNecromancerHome.esp
Streamline 3.1.esp
AutoBookPlacer.esp
Blackmarsh_Witch_HGEC.esp
Mages Guild Quests.esp
Mysterious Bear's Epic Necromancy + EM.esp
Blademan's New Birthsigns - Addition 3.esp
UVIII.esp
Better Cities .esp
Better Imperial City.esp
Better Cities Full.esp
Better Imperial City FPS Patch.esp
Better cities - Dark Brotherhood Chronicles.esp
Better Cities - Knights of the Nine.esp
EnchantmentMastery.esp

Thanks and sorry about my bad english.

• 2 weeks later...

Just tested it. Yep, she seems to sleep all day and night. That's weird, because I swear she was awake sometimes when I would use the mod on previous installs, because she's gone behind the desk where she's supposed to go and you can barter with her then. I have many more mods than you and I doubt this one conflicts with anything. I haven't tried it out much on this install though. Sorry... I pretty much don't have an answer for you except you could pickpocket or kill Riych, and just take everything for free xD. That's what I always did, even though it's kind of cheating, but to make it challenging I also fought off the mini dreugh and the DB guy at the same time. You could also edit the NPC's sleep AI package in the CS yourself. That's what I might do to make sure it's not a mod conflict.

• 1 month later...

Just tested it. Yep, she seems to sleep all day and night. That's weird, because I swear she was awake sometimes when I would use the mod on previous installs, because she's gone behind the desk where she's supposed to go and you can barter with her then. I have many more mods than you and I doubt this one conflicts with anything. I haven't tried it out much on this install though. Sorry... I pretty much don't have an answer for you except you could pickpocket or kill Riych, and just take everything for free xD. That's what I always did, even though it's kind of cheating, but to make it challenging I also fought off the mini dreugh and the DB guy at the same time. You could also edit the NPC's sleep AI package in the CS yourself. That's what I might do to make sure it's not a mod conflict.

Hey, thanks for the reply, Black Ninja. My laptop messed up and I totally forgot about this thread until today.

Anyway, I've found out that she randomly wakes up but never sells. Is there any way to edit Riych on the Construction Set or to "force" her to sell me via console? I know it's almost impossible to have a command like this, but it doesn't hurt to ask :tongue:

I'd hate to have to kill or pickpocket her to get the stuff, as she is a fairly easy to prey (even with the Dreugh and the Murderer) and the loot is HUGE!

It's sad to see such a great mod with this kind of problem!

Any more tips about this issue will be more than welcome.

_____

** UPDATE **: I've waited for sometime and the Dunmer went behind the counter (actually, she stood by it's side, but meh) and I could trade with her. The only problem is that this woman will sell me anything but the freaking runeskulls. Just another way to piss me off. :dry:

When I kill her I can grab all the runeskulls from her corpse, but she won't sell me any. What now? :confused:

Edited by mathguareschi

The only problem is that this woman will sell me anything but the freaking runeskulls. Just another way to piss me off. :dry:

When I kill her I can grab all the runeskulls from her corpse, but she won't sell me any. What now? :confused:

Unfortunately, that's not a glitch; NPCs can't sell Sigil stones, no matter what buy/sell options are checked in the CS. Runeskulls are basically Sigil Stones, so NPCs can't sell those either. It sucks, but what can you do?

Unfortunately, that's not a glitch; NPCs can't sell Sigil stones, no matter what buy/sell options are checked in the CS. Runeskulls are basically Sigil Stones, so NPCs can't sell those either. It sucks, but what can you do?

Are you sure?

I mean, the mod was meant for the skulls to be traded and, as stated in the mod's comments tab, some people have made it happen. Also, they have prices on them.

Now, thinking a little more about it, I've two runeskulls on my inventory and never found someone who would buy them (wouldn't sell it, but I believe it'd appear near the soul gems on some trade screens).

Is there any way to go around it? I'd REALLY REAAAALLY hate to kill her to grab the ones I want.

Are you sure?

Unfortunately, yes. I use Exnem's Runeskulls as well as Tekn0mega's Sigil Stones Expanded. I also use a personal mod that has several merchants who have every single buy/sell flag checked, and none of them will buy/sell sigil stones or runeskulls. If I knew a way around this, my characters would be able to kill enemies just by dumping huge amounts of gold on them. Alas, I know of no workaround, so my characters cannot afford to use the...umm..."Golden Shower of Death" on their enemies.

Unfortunately, yes. I use Exnem's Runeskulls as well as Tekn0mega's Sigil Stones Expanded. I also use a personal mod that has several merchants who have every single buy/sell flag checked, and none of them will buy/sell sigil stones or runeskulls. If I knew a way around this, my characters would be able to kill enemies just by dumping huge amounts of gold on them. Alas, I know of no workaround, so my characters cannot afford to use the...umm..."Golden Shower of Death" on their enemies.

Are you sure?

LOL. Ok, thank you for your answers. I guess that's it, then.

I'll try to steal one or two runeskulls from her :pirate:

Thanks everyone!

Edited by mathguareschi