ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

a Project similar to SAO

robertkor

me and a small group of friends are planning to work on a project to make a world inside of skyrim "similar" to the world presented in the anime SAO.

any help anyone would be willing to donate to the project to make it better or add personal touches would be greatly appreciated.

what we need-

texture artists

mappers

modelers

voice actors

scriptors

i understand that this is a large undertaking however due to the popularity of that anime combined with the lack of mods related to it inspired this group to work on it little by little, weapons inspired from the anime will be created, a new massive dungeon that will take weeks to beat (hopefully) AWESOME CUSTOM LOOT, nothing too overpowered. Difficulty scales from the beginning of the dungeon to the end, meaning anyone can start this but only the dedicated will complete it.

adding multiple towns with custom npc's companions shop and quests

adding homes that can be baught upgraded and maintained.

anyone interested in joining this small team please feel free to let us know :D

BUMPED

We really would like to see some action on this so if your interested in helping us out with this, or if you may know someone that would like to give us a hand, please feel free to contact our skype robert.korhonen would be the guy just above this post :tongue:
Stephen.Bloomer41 would be me

http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/8.jpg

Edited by TrainerRed41