list of quest objectives console code

ugreenjr

Hi, not sure this is the right place to post this question, but I guess as a newbie i'm bound to do something wrong atleast once so here goes.

I've been looking for a list of the console codes for quest objective so far I only found the base id's

(e.g. stestage 00014e99 ???)

I assume this question has been asked and answered but I seem to be at a loss to find it here or somewhere else.

The first parameter of SetStage refers to the quest that the function should work on, and should be a FormID when used in the console. The second parameter is an integer that should correspond with the index of the stage that you wish to set the quest to. You'll most likely have to look at the quest record in editing software like the GECK of FO3Edit in order to deduce the appropriate index.

Cipscis

quick overview:

* movetoqt - move player to current quest target

* showquestlog - show the quest log, everything the player has encountered and done

* completequest base id - complete quest

* resetquest base id - reset quest

* sqs base id - list all quest objective levels (stages). Use with setstage.

* setstage base id Quest Objective - sets a quest to an objective level useful for resetting bugged scripts

* sqt - list current quest targets

so for setstage you can use sqs baseid to figure it out

to make this work in game you should proceed like this:

first you do need the baseid of the quest

(can be found here: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_quests)

then jus type sqs baseid and it list all stages (stages will have values from 0 - 100 (0 being the start of the quest and 100 being the end)

otherwise you can look them up with the GECK, just load the main file including the quest (for Fallout main quests without DLC content they are named : MQ00 - MQ12 or so) load the quest in question up and check the Quest stages, on the left you have the values you will need to enter in the console and on the right, you get the description of the stage.

• 6 years later...