hi all - me noob lol

surreal_82

Hello an pleased to meet you all,

I've been on here for a while using all of your lovely mods for oblivion and morrowind, and now find that i am ambitious enough to try and make some of my own.

I have little to no knowledge of what I am doing but am picking things up on the fly, but my first real project i guess is i want to get the iron man armor into oblivion.

I have posted a thread in the oblivion section asking for help or tips, but thought i would also state my intent here so any help tips or advice as to where i can find good tuts for things like meshing, skinning, etc.

Im currently using carrara 7.1 pro.

thanks

surreal

guess no one wants to say hello :(

Welcome to the Nexus! bben46 is right: be patient and I'm sure you'll meet a lot of other modders willing to help you or at least point you in the right direction. Unfortunately I don't do meshes and textures (yet) either, but plenty of folks here do and are very good at them. Dezdimona is one of them, she just posted before me here.

Hey,

I just joined TES nexus and i got a ton of mods. One prob is i dont no how 2 activate them all at the same time, coz u hav 2 hav all of the textures and meshes in the folders, but i tried doin it with more than 1 mod at a time. Can some1 help?!

Auzi

Hey,

I just joined TES nexus and i got a ton of mods. One prob is i dont no how 2 activate them all at the same time, coz u hav 2 hav all of the textures and meshes in the folders, but i tried doin it with more than 1 mod at a time. Can some1 help?!

Auzi

Welcome!

just extract everything from mods archive to Oblivion/data folder...when asked to replace click yes...Textures and meshes from mod must replace folders from your data...

download Oblivion mod manager you will need it for activating mods...

cheers!