More Thief Heist Quests

TaeRai

I don't know about you, but I would love to see a few more thief guild quests where you have to infiltrate a high-security area and rob it blind while avoiding the multiple traps, guards and confusing hallways. Hell, they didn't even have to be quests but just new locations where you got to break in, dodge the guards and traps, before getting to a vault to rob. They could also be themed depending on the location. Eg, Markarth has Spheres wandering the wallways and twin centurions guarding a vault.

I have a few ideas and can do some of the work, but I would love to have a collaboration partner on this.

so pretty much it will be set after your haggling 'initiation job' where upon you see Brynjolf greet two-three other thieves and tells you of the ACTUAL initiation quest. This quest entails that the thieves and the player have to compete in a 'competition' to acquire a prized jewel from ______ manor (haven't thought of it yet but it is in the works) but cannot kill anyone and have to bring it back to him before dawn of the next day. The thing that really spins this comp is that no one knows where the manor is or the jewel inside there (might be changed). So the rest of the quest will be stuff about the thieves trying to trick and sabotage you as well as some added bits of characters. Also the manor will intergrate well with the tools from the sneak tools mod so that the player, and thieves, can all have varying ways of completing the quest.

Thats all there is for now, don't want to give off too many spoilers :P

If you like it I will try and power through it as fast as i can (but i have school and stuff). Or if your interested in helping another helping hand will be great :smile: