M.I.A.

TheCalliton

Did you bring ear plugs, they say that works sometimes.

I should of went, they played in the John Labatt Centre, its basically a NHL sized hockey rink, fits 9,000 people, pretty small i think.

Tell us about your concert experience. What was it like from your point of view? Did you bring back some picture's?

i couldnt hear myself think, my ears were ringing so muich when i got home that nite

i was in th eupper level of the target center

sections 204

row p

seat 21

two openers sucked (im not a screamo fan)

BUT IT WAS AWESOME

they did all the classics!

Who were the openers? Cause I like Screamo XD

im good, hopefully it will have killed my dog ears

Dog ears?

This seems to me to mean you live in a highly populated machine crowded area: cellular phones, computers, high power lines hum, and the area has allot of electronic equipment near you running all the time.

I go out to nearby National park forest area's, once in awhile, and after a few days camping out my ears tune to the forest sounds and all the city tones die out.

Dog ears?

This seems to me to mean you live in a highly populated machine crowded area: cellular phones, computers, high power lines hum, and the area has allot of electronic equipment near you running all the time.

I go out to nearby National park forest area's, once in awhile, and after a few days camping out my ears tune to the forest sounds and all the city tones die out.

dog ears means i can hear the higher waves of sound that dogs can hear i.e. tv feedback, dogwhistles, and high pitched noise machines

it gets worse as you get older, so analog t.v.'s bother me greatly

Dog ears?

dog ears means i can hear the higher waves of sound that dogs can hear i.e. tv feedback, dogwhistles, and high pitched noise machines

it gets worse as you get older, so analog t.v.'s bother me greatly

It does not bother me much and I have had it increase in volume on some days and decrease so it is almost inaudible on others. I only notice it most of the time when I am not concentrating on doing tasks that require me to focus more intensely on them. I turn up the volume on movies and radio a little higher then normal hearing people prefer because I like it better. It drowns out nuisance noises I can hear too.