Observers

Spartan431Aarijan

Hello all. Today, deep with in my twisted mind, I had an idea. This idea is to have random NPC's who's real purpose is unknown. When approached, they will either disappear or simply say, "I've no business with you." These NPC's, of course are a distraction from what the real mod is about. The thing that the mod adds is a ghostly apparition that follows the player around. It is completely black with the Draugr's glowing eyes. This would be great for ENB because when the player see it, and it's in a dark corner, it should scare the pants right off of them. Other ideas are to add a 50% chance of hearing a whispered "You are not alone." when entering a dungeon. The apparition should always follow the player, but should often times be invisible. It can only be seen when one of two conditions are met: The night sky is clear of clouds (Moonlight), a random chance that the apparition won't be invisible.

Really, this should be looked at like and easter egg, and less of anything that adds to the gameplay. It should unsettle the player, adding another element to each play through.

Click here if you would like an example of what I'd like to add.

This would turn Skyrim into a game I couldn't play without Depends...lmao. But I love the thought. I could use it as a prank for my friends..."WHOA!! DID YOU SEE THAT!?" *feigns ignorance* "see what?"