CSA i think its called, companion share etc

strikerdes

when i go to recruit someone, it says "NPC something will not work proply and may act strangley, check the read me for details" i looked at the read me and there is nothing.

most of the time the only problem is that a recruited NPC wont follow me out of an area, or teleport with me. but it works with others. that npc not working right dont always pop up, its just certain ones.

does anyone know why this happens?

when i go to recruit someone, it says "NPC something will not work proply and may act strangley, check the read me for details" i looked at the read me and there is nothing.

most of the time the only problem is that a recruited NPC wont follow me out of an area, or teleport with me. but it works with others. that npc not working right dont always pop up, its just certain ones.

does anyone know why this happens?

Is that CSR, Companion Share and Recruit?

If so, you need to check the forum that's listed there. I think your problem maybe addressed there. If I'm not mistaken, some NPCs won't work with CSR.

I use this mod too. The way I understand it is if you recruit an essential NPC or the guards, they behave differently.

For example, I had a skingrad guard for a while, and she worked fine for a while, but then 1 time when i fast traveled, her inventory reset, so anything she was carrying for me disappeared.

So if you are planning on using the companion as a pack mule, you are better off with a NPC who is not essential and not a guard.