Attention Mod Creators

jjb54

did you even know that they had mods to begin with?

Yes, but I can never find any :(

As for JJ mod creators don't have the time to answer someones question for a 2 year old mod (Have you ever tried making a mod, it's freaking hard and time consuming!). Even if they did why would they, and what's stopping you from answering those questions if you know the answer to them? If they haven't been active for a year or 2 don't complain if they don't come running to answer the question, obviously they've dropped out of the mod making community or have moved on to a different game.

Or died, but try to stay optimistic!

Very sad, but its also true there have been modders who have passed away rather suddenly. ):

Also some have been in accidents, had major medial issues, lost limbs, been hired by gaming companies or even are deployed troops.

So many reasons (good and sad) as to why a modder is not answering 2 year old mods, much can happen in just 2 years.

Personally anytime a modder drops off of modding I simply hope its because of boredom, because I know bad things can happen as well.

Personally anytime a modder drops off of modding I simply hope its because of boredom, because I know bad things can happen as well.

Yes, like being hired by gaming companies... ;)