Mod wish...Spray Tag

rosalina

What I would really really love for fallout 3 is a spray tag like you get in games like Counterstrike...becuase okay I have the sense of direction of a colour blind person in the London Underground... a piece of chalk a stick of lipstick ANYTHING lol to stop be wandering up and down the same identical corridors for hours :( That is my one mod wish!.

...ANYTHING lol to stop be wandering up and down the same identical corridors for hours :( That is my one mod wish!.

I use inventory items dropped on the ground or corpses arranged in identifiable ways to show me that I have already passed through a spot. There is always more junk around than you can carry, so collect the useless items and then dump the extra tin cans, pilot lights and empty nukacola bottles at the intersections of passages to show where you've already been. A raider stripped to his skivvies is also a good marker. You can use the Z key to drag them to an easily visible spot once you've cleared the immediate area of threats.

Maybe I should use somthing noticable like pool balls or somthing hehe. I already have an 8 ball collection in my house for luck :3 The worse thing is im colourblind which means its really hard for me to see greens against other colours can be a bit of a nightmare in fallout.