FWE and Bobbleheads

bingo59

I´ve got FOOK2, MMM and FWE installed on a clean GOTY edition install, with the FWE esp loading before MMM and FOOK2 esp.

My FWE readme files contain one about FF interactive bobbleheads and one about bobleheads disabled.

When i pick up the med bobblehead in Vault 101 (fresh start), it increases med by 10 , but shows

a message reading the increase has been 0.

My questions are:

Can i safely ignore the false message and continue playing? (I like the vanilla bobblehead effects)

Where in FO3edit (or elsewhere) can i find bobblehead related values other than those in FWE Global?

Thanks

• 2 years later...

I´ve got FOOK2, MMM and FWE installed on a clean GOTY edition install, with the FWE esp loading before MMM and FOOK2 esp.

My FWE readme files contain one about FF interactive bobbleheads and one about bobleheads disabled.

When i pick up the med bobblehead in Vault 101 (fresh start), it increases med by 10 , but shows

a message reading the increase has been 0.

My questions are:

Can i safely ignore the false message and continue playing? (I like the vanilla bobblehead effects)

Where in FO3edit (or elsewhere) can i find bobblehead related values other than those in FWE Global?

Thanks

I'm sorry this hasn't been answered yet. I have the same questions. I would like to disable the feature so I can use bobbleheads but the WRE control panel doesn't work. At least not the bobblehead section. It offers to change the bonus for bobbleheads but it does. It may be because i picked up a bobblehead before changing the control panel. I'll have to go back to a save game and see.

Yes, you can safely ignore the message about not getting any increases when you pick up a bobblehead. I got the same message and the points continued to add up. You will also increase your points with the skill books. I am currently at 100 points or above in all skills and that is from the skill books, not cheat codes. I wish you all the luck in the world trying to run FOOK2 and FWE. If you can run a crash free game, please let everyone know how you did it.