adding construction to exterior of Hearthfire Houses

Galadreal

So. The massive amount of crazy continues for me. I am almost done with all interiors for the 3 Hearthfire houses. Now I want to make the exterior upgradeable.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/44410/?

I have no idea how to do this. I had to take out the interior drafting tables, because of a few new walls I put in, and since you cannot actually move things around in Hearthfires (everything resets to default position in the game, I had to start from scratch) when I tested it, my character would get stuck in a wall when I went to build the exterior items like tables, chairs, etc on the patio. Now I want to make it so that I can build all of the exterior furniture from the main crafting bench outside ( and add in a few new things, I hate the crappy common furniture on the deck) I know this will involve creating a new construction recipe in the creation kit, and I know it probably involves an xmarker to make sure I get everything done together. Otherwise I have no idea.

I have pretty much just been moving in new furniture, making a few new recipes for the distillery in the basement and simple things like that. I just really need a point in the right direction.