Repair bug

Madae

I looked around, but I didn't see anything that would fix my problem I have. I'm using the 1.07 patch and the unofficial patch.

I'm a huuuuuge packrat and have hundreds, maybe even thousands of pieces of weapons, armor and misc junk stored away - really, anything that is worth selling. The funny part about it is that I have 13k caps, so it's pretty much pointless to keep packratting, but I still do it regardless.

Anyway, I'm using the Female Mysterious Stranger armor, and the only thing needing repair once in awhile are the pants which can be repaired by raider armor. Well, I have dozens of every raider armor locked away, but the issue is that nearly all of them are repaired to 100% - and for some strange reason, I can't repair my pants with an item that is already repaired to 100%. For weapons, I guess it wouldn't be such a big deal - just whip it out and fire off a few shots to degrade it, but I would have to do some legwork to repair the armor (go find something to degrade it).

So, I need to know if there is a mod that fixes this slightly annoying bug. Granted there are hundreds of respawning raiders out there that I could just pick some armor off of, but I don't run into them as much as I would like to and keeping unrepaired sets in my locker for the sole purpose of using them to repair my pants when needed is just kinda dumb.