BIG PROBLEM

wesaynothin

(this probably mixes with my other posted problems)How come I got the bad problems?!?!!?

O.k., here it goes:

I cant start morrowind. I open it up, ctd. always. It crashes when an error message about WEAT something, and something is to big, its 10 instrad of 8.

I tried un/reinstalling it. Nothing. I take out certain plugins. nothing. I take out all plugins, more error messages, but still the crash. Am I totoally screwed?

First, My game worked fine (except the occaisional CTD..ARGHH) until I got the dread knights plugin

The error is:

Chunk size 10 too big in chunk WEAT_ID in form REGN_ID max size is 8, data truncated to "#". continue running executable? [yes] [no]

I click yes, of course, but it crashes anyway

O.K.! Now I can play almost every save game I have (except still alot of error messages). The only ones I cant play are the ones who have talked to Caius. Of course this means the character I am now working on, not to mention my favorite one cause hes my only legit one. the error message is as follows:

Cannot find "cv_chest_03" in cell cannot find in "Balmora"

Continue running executable?

[yes] [no]

click yes, crash

checked tech support, no help

and when I try to make a new game, it says the same, ecept not with the balmora part and the following replacing cv_chest_03

meshes\add art file

HELLLLPPPPP!!!

(p.s. thanx for the advice switch)

oh yeah.... i had the same problem

its tribunal

Uninstall everything morrowind, tribunal, bloodmoon, tes

(Move all saves/mods into seperate file first)

Install everything in the order of Morrowind/Tes, Tribunal, Bloodmoon

If fails, do it again

If fails 3 times, contact the makers

that can be a problem, you should try to refind all your mods again online

if you can't, you have to handpick them, unless you want to copy you're entire mesh, texture collection into one folder, i tried, it takes a long time

but, first try to uninstall it, im not sure weither it asks if you want to keep all your mods/saves, if it doesn't, stop the uninstall

if i dont respond fast enough, e-mail me

I would recommend deleting the bethesda folder after you have removed your save files and uninstalled, and try to find the mods you were using again. If you still have the zip files that most mods come in, you could determine the mods you use from that and it would be much easier than looking on the internet all over again

Archived