more shipwrecks

Jacob Black

Main: Can someone please make more shipwrecks in the deep water areas these areas would be perfect for the wrecks of the following ships: Titanic, Britanic, Andria Doria, and Louistania. These can have there own background stories. If Possible can they have enterable intieriors

read on for more

Also there needs to be more types of shipwrecks including but not limited to Galleons, War Galleons, Light Galleons, Slupes, Light Slupes, War Slupes, Frigates, War Frigates, Light Frigates, ect the names of these can be modders choice and make shure that these nor the really big ones conflict with any other shipwreck mod Please make this an esp file also include enterable intieriors

Update I have come up with a background story for the shipwrecks of the Titanic, Britanic, Andoria Doria, and Lusitania.

Here it goes:

In the time of the Alyieds a great king requested that 4 Grand ships be built and that they were to be made not from wood, but Iron and steel. these ships were to be the Bigest and most magnificent ships ever created and that they would usher in a new way for the citizens of Cyrodill to be able to travel from continate to continate. These ships would later, as they were being built, to be like floating citys or palaces. The King Called these magnifint ships Oceanliners as they were some thing new.

Thats is all I have at the moment as for why they sank well it may remain a mystery

You can use this story and finish it or come up with your own either way i would like to see these lost liners put in to a mod be cause i would like to have them in my game

yes that would be neat, swim down and explore the famous wrecks (except the Lusitania that one is so collapesed in that it looks like it was steped on or something, but you could take parts of it back to your house and keep them as a souviner) of the Titanic, Britanic, And Andria Doria. I think they Would actualy fit in, the styling of these ships looks Alyied to me. go down and explore the inards of these collosile high elf master peices and see all kinds of Alyied artifacts (plates cups ect) at the lusitania you can take stuff like rivits hull plates dishes cups ect and put them in your house (all stuff taken from wrecks should be able to respawn after 3 game days or that is what i would like to see) but over all that would be pretty neat so i agree

I think the idea of having more.........diverse shipwrecks would be fantastic lets keep it lore friendly or at least do two versions one thats true to lore and the other thats mere novelty

This Idea of mine is possible is it not? so could some one please do my mod idea as im new to the modding community and do not know how to make mods i would really like to see this idea made