Traveling companions

Philogosten

Well a generic summon could be a different one each time or since Daedra only return to the waters of Oblivion it could be the same one being only brought back for a minute or some. Unique ones with summon spells bother me as it breaks immersion for me though thats why I delete their summon spells with a mod that thankfully doesn't give the issues most others do with names and all.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So it can't just be me who realizes there are very few mods for male companions. I use cm partners and while the base mod of that gives a good amount, basically all other mods to add more are for chicks. Personally I want more male companion mods, it seems weird to me that every time I go to recruit someone for dangerous quests its always some very cutesy looking girl who looks like she isnt a day over 20. Where are all the tough badass dudes? Now I know you can use the toolset to make more yourself but because of issues I dont quite get I am no longer able to use the toolset but my oblivion is stable, works well and took forever to get right so I don't want to go through the dreaded reinstall.

Try our male companions. we've got CM male companions GGC male companions, even the companion Fergus replacer. All the guys are unique races by me, with high quality textures. I've got even this unreleased Gill companion version (by now he is available as a CM partner only) that you could test if you want.

more information in my signature.

Edited by dustinflan