• Pff.. don't count on me.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@bben46

Jack and ginger for you sir

@Jaysus

Exotic huh? Alright Ill make you an Air Gunner ;)

Vodka, Lemon Juice, little bit of sugar, and a spit of Blue Caracao

Good Carribean drink outta sate youre exotic tastes haha

Man making drinks is easy as hell when I have limitless ingrediants and liquers to choose from :D

honey you forgot my cognac and I need some tanning oil on my bod also!

Cognac, a fine brandy indeed :)

*pulls from the top shelf*

Premium stuff that one

Now lets do something about the tanning oil! I warn ya though I give a legendary back massage ;)

you warm up the outside and the cognac will warm the inside...I can't lose! :biggrin:

Bartender wheres my fallout style vodka?

Gotcha covered dude theres a whole truck load enroute ;)

Fallout 3 type Vodka drink?! Ha haa haaa haaaa haaaaa!

Str +1 Chr +1 Int -1

Youll be able to charm all the ladies and bench press a ton, but wont have anything witty to say hahaha

Ah! I am a toy for women all my life, and this is what I get?!

Good thing there is no need for psychiatrists to help wooden male dolls.

Of course, I am struggling like toy's do when children out grow them.

My adult temperance was put on hold, I was told, because the back burner got too hot, and because wood tends to catch on fire.

Forgive me, I will close the lid on the toy box and go back into total black mental "wood stock" shock; until someone finishes the work they began, so I could be a Man. Hmmm? I think I have the Wood Stock Album in here too. Now if I could only find someone with a 33 and 1/3 rpm record player in here.

My adult temperance was put on hold, I was told, because the back burner got too hot, and because wood tends to catch on fire.

Forgive me, I will close the lid on the toy box and go back into total black mental "wood stock" shock; until someone finishes the work they began, so I could be a Man. Hmmm? I think I have the Wood Stock Album in here too. Now if I could only find someone with a 33 and 1/3 rpm record player in here.

*Reads, then does REALLY confused face*

What?

*Reads, then does REALLY confused face*

What?

Egad! Someone is actually rrrreading my mental flipping's from my readings of various clippings.

What a shock it appears to be to you good man or madam as the detritus I keep shoveling out of my mind seems to unfold in some golden trust or ends up back in a pile with no focus.

Be aware I am carelessly wandering about looking for fertile places to put good and stout while taking away caution every once in awhile to see if there is any diamonds in my rough that others might find they want to polish and shine.

So if you find my words do confuse, don't worry, "Just look on the bright side of life".