Party at DarkOne's villa !!

Pushkatu

Sign me  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

Lol bro, this is just for fun. In my imagination she did and we had a great time she and I. :blush:

Happy now? :)

Now you got the correct idea! YEAH! :biggrin:

All this was a fantasy; a play for you to be the lead actor; and show everyone what kind of straw your Wizard of OZ scarecrow selfs body was stuffed with.

And everyone of us that arrived spent more time playing our fantasy selves your act got lost in the props.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes a lot more sense now. I've been serious all day long today and I forgot where I was, lol. I'm back now and I brought my imagination with me.

Cheers! ;)

*Slow dances with Dezi in light of the rising moon* :thumbsup:

*sighs and holds you tight*

And thus, time stands immobile and unpassing ;)

and universes collide and stars go nova in the blink of an eye

In such as the grand scope of so many things, its the little things that mean the most :thumbsup:

and memeories become jewels,locked away for time

Jewels that never lose thier luster, and shine on radiantly, brilliantly. Eminating auras of warmth to our thoughts

pulses race and eyes dialate in what may unfold upon two locked in a world alone

Lets us dance somemore milady :)

In such as the grand scope of so many things, its the little things that mean the most :thumbsup:

Jewels that never lose thier luster, and shine on radiantly, brilliantly. Eminating auras of warmth to our thoughts

pulses race and eyes dialate in what may unfold upon two locked in a world alone

Indeed..*melts into your embace*

Indeed..*melts into your embace*

*dances slowly and elegantly to the serenade of music playing as the moon rises higher into night sky*

Or perhaps it is just the allure of the unicorn. THe pretzels are a sight to behold, smooth and crunchy under the canopy of willows, and yet, they seem somehow less than desirable, despite the beautiful aura of their surroundings..... Out of the ground sprouts a garden of mystical radishes, and a gnome with a serving tray glides over and hands you a glass of sparkling papaya cider.

Or perhaps it is just the allure of the unicorn. THe pretzels are a sight to behold, smooth and crunchy under the canopy of willows, and yet, they seem somehow less than desirable, despite the beautiful aura of their surroundings..... Out of the ground sprouts a garden of mystical radishes, and a gnome with a serving tray glides over and hands you a glass of sparkling papaya cider.

Oh! Thanks for making me laugh heartily today! Not much makes me laugh, but that quizzical remark, about the boys after I pointed out someone got their attention, broke me up. I meant that dezdimona had all the boy's attention, just to set the record straight.

the world disappears as together we follow a ritual as old as time,the sand,the sea and gentle breeze sweep us away to a place where we are but one together.

In the heat of moment there is only one being, gently molded together, two become one with sweet surrender and elation ;)