1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And thus, time stands immobile and unpassing ;)

the world disappears as together we follow a ritual as old as time,the sand,the sea and gentle breeze sweep us away to a place where we are but one together.

In the heat of moment there is only one being, gently molded together, two become one with sweet surrender and elation ;)

Tides ebb and rise,the moon floods the sand with a ghostly light and the swaying palms echo with images of ages past and present

the world disappears as together we follow a ritual as old as time,the sand,the sea and gentle breeze sweep us away to a place where we are but one together.

In the heat of moment there is only one being, gently molded together, two become one with sweet surrender and elation ;)

Tides ebb and rise,the moon floods the sand with a ghostly light and the swaying palms echo with images of ages past and present

*The cool wind blows arcoss the moon lit dunes as we gaze out into the endless sea lost in the embrace of eachother, turning our eyes from the sea, to one another*

*The cool wind blows arcoss the moon lit dunes as we gaze out into the endless sea lost in the embrace of eachother, turning our eyes from the sea, to one another*

* cut to commercial* :biggrin:

I brought cake! Or is it a lie...? Nope, its cake. Wonderous cake. Beuatiful cake. Magnificent cake. GLORIOUS CAKE!

I have cheese cake and fudge cake, chocolate cake and fruit cake, geese cake and mudge cake, green-eggs-and-ham cake, strawberry cake, rhaspberry cake and finally, Victoria Sponge. What kind do YOU want?

I brought cake! Or is it a lie...? Nope, its cake. Wonderous cake. Beuatiful cake. Magnificent cake. GLORIOUS CAKE!

I have cheese cake and fudge cake, chocolate cake and fruit cake, geese cake and mudge cake, green-eggs-and-ham cake, strawberry cake, rhaspberry cake and finally, Victoria Sponge. What kind do YOU want?

Holly molly!!! It's not the end of the world bro...and people mostly drink at parties, at least I do. Food is not that important, but I'll take some of that fruit cake if you don't mind :)

WHAT!? FOOD IS IMPORTANT. It is. Think about it. You're gonna got get drunk, BUT, you should NEVER get drunk on an empty stomach, trust me. But people dont wanna eat... sandwiches and crap lie that, so I brought CAKE!

Oh and, noone got my reference to Portal? Aww...

If a want to get realy drunk then I don't eat, but that only happends like once/twice a year, it ain't healty or so they say, but i think what I like to think and it makes me feel better.

If by Portal, you mean the game Portal than you must know that I have no idea what your reference is, sorry...