1. 1. Will you join?

• You can count on me.
    • Not sure
    • Pff.. don't count on me.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

green water? llamas? sandals? dude, were nakid and im not a dog, neither is dezi a lama and the sand we have between our toes in simply khaki colored... honestly... but maybe ive just been on some very good acid my whole life not to realize that i am a furry indeed,

mmh, that would make for a good book tho i guess but i think henry miller wrote somin like that yet... at least about a girl that thinks shes a dog but you get the picture,

or maybe it was simply you who mixed up the absinth with the woodruff sirup... anyway, enjoy the party, just dont puke in the pool please, then it might truly turn green :D, and eat some fruits...

oh music, yeah, lemme turn it on... damn the cd player is kinda far away... just hold still dezi, i need to reach over you for a second, oops sorry, i slipped :D

green water? llamas? sandals? dude, were nakid and im not a dog, neither is dezi a lama and the sand we have between our toes in simply khaki colored... honestly... but maybe ive just been on some very good acid my whole life not to realize that i am a furry indeed,

mmh, that would make for a good book tho i guess but i think henry miller wrote somin like that yet... at least about a girl that thinks shes a dog but you get the picture,

or maybe it was simply you who mixed up the absinth with the woodruff sirup... anyway, enjoy the party, just dont puke in the pool please, then it might truly turn green :D, and eat some fruits...

oh music, yeah, lemme turn it on... damn the cd player is kinda far away... just hold still dezi, i need to reach over you for a second, oops sorry, i slipped :D

hey!!!!! you could poke an eye out,be more careful...lol

Harabec Weathers Posted Today, 03:42 AM

Anyone seen my shorts??????

ummmm,Haven't seen them why? :whistling:

Sand can actually turn the water green. I didn't realize this until after reading the warnings on a hot tub at a rental house this summer. By the way, are there miniature llamas? Because that would be awesome. And would someone please bring me some fig cake?

@green water

water turns green due to alges or lots of bronze pigments in it, so either the sand around your vacation home is rather dirty or the water they offered was infested with alges, or both :D

but usually alges aint very hazardous... at least if it wasnt any of this stuff: flesh eating alges and poo! or even worse this stuff: seal eating alge slime!

(mind that i cant be hold responsible for false information resulting from these) :D

@harabec

i think ive seen some waiving on the nexus flag post outside the house, there were some teen girls standing round it giggeling too, you might wanna take a look ;)

since were now alone dezi... oh, oh ya thats exactly it... WOW!... go on... dont stop... lemme return the favor before we start on the second act :kiss:

Haha oh I was just hoping to return the favor to the fine looking minx who may have them in her possession

Haha oh I was just hoping to return the favor to the fine looking minx who may have them in her possession

honest,I don't have them,but *cuts to another commercial*