Alton, Illinois

ElijahHouck

Awesome :smile: . So will you have time to do the grain silo we talked about a few months ago?

I completly forgot about that :ninja:

I will have to go back a few pages and find the details on that again... But making a silo isn't a problem at all, it is just remembering to do it and finding some time with 3Ds Max.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Wow. Alton. I lived there a few years, a long time ago when just a kid. I remember this little comic shop, a mom and pop, that was all wood and had this wonderful wood and comic smell... just a nice memory. We didn't have a TV so I would walk downtown to the Sears and watch Batman and Green Hornet on the display TVs while eating Cashews... till my mother came in and yanked me out by my ear. ROFLMAO! Anything I can do to help, just ask but I'm pretty new to modding except building.

Wow I have to say this looks great! The way it is turning out makes it seem like one of the best quality mods on the Nexus. I am new to modding and am still trying to figure out how to use the GECK but I hope I can accomplish something like what you have here some day. Cant wait to get it when it comes out.

Wow. Alton. I lived there a few years, a long time ago when just a kid. I remember this little comic shop, a mom and pop, that was all wood and had this wonderful wood and comic smell... just a nice memory. We didn't have a TV so I would walk downtown to the Sears and watch Batman and Green Hornet on the display TVs while eating Cashews... till my mother came in and yanked me out by my ear. ROFLMAO! Anything I can do to help, just ask but I'm pretty new to modding except building.

Haha, you're the first person so far that's actually lived in Alton that I've met on here or on F3Underground. Hopefully you'll recognize a few landmarks when it's released.

Wow I have to say this looks great! The way it is turning out makes it seem like one of the best quality mods on the Nexus. I am new to modding and am still trying to figure out how to use the GECK but I hope I can accomplish something like what you have here some day. Cant wait to get it when it comes out.

Thanks! :)

• 4 months later...

New trailer for everybody. Yes, this is still in development, and I'm growing ever-closer to release. I would recommend watching it in HD for full epicness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iByg_yZOk84

Also, I recently crunched some numbers and realized that the Alton wasteland has twice as much explorable area as Point Lookout. Yay!

Edited by EMH

• 4 months later...