Most saddest ending?

Omeletter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legacy of Kain: Defiance. I didn't cry, but that was a knife through the heart and it haunts me still.

Weeping Tiger, I always wondered why people play at all, if they view games as data/pixels and nothing more. Though you're long gone... oh well, nevermind.

I'm a crybaby - I'll admit that (I cried when Kenny really died on South Park), however, I don't think any game ending has made me cry.

Final Fantasy X was pretty sad, as was parts of Final Fantasy VII, but I did not cry.

I have played a couple games that have left me feeling sad for the developers though and that in turn made me want to cry..... does that count?

Never really cried, but got pretty sad on several games.

Shadow of the Collussus was pretty sad when the horse falls.

Final Fantasy X had a pretty sad ending too.

Dark Ages of Camelot (a MMO) when all my friends left.

And I've gotten sad a lot of times when a game I'm really into ends, but not particularly for a sad ending, but because the story is now over. I get the same feeling when reading a good book series.

• 4 months later...

I'm a crybaby - I'll admit that (I cried when Kenny really died on South Park), however, I don't think any game ending has made me cry.

Final Fantasy X was pretty sad, as was parts of Final Fantasy VII, but I did not cry.

I have played a couple games that have left me feeling sad for the developers though and that in turn made me want to cry..... does that count?

Meh kenny dies in every single chapter i see... and in the next three chapters he is resurrected although there was one chapter were he died and he just didnt come back but at the next week he was there...

Maybe...that epic epic scene "Death of Sniperwolf" in Metal Gear: Solid(i think)

I actually never played the game, but watched the video, it did not exactly made me cry, but it was so sad like...almost :whistling: