transportation

Jacob Black

This may not be lore friendly but im going to request anyways cause im kind of tired of horses and horses that look like motercycles I need some Real trucks and cars

there are times when i just want to take a ride (drive around) but cant.

I would like have a mod that adds an off road truck [specs: 14 in. lift kit, 38 in. tires, rollbar with high intesity lights, bull bar with winch and fog lights, safari snorkle and skid plates(for my own game and anyone else who wants a truck or too, Why not there are spaceship mods, why not off road vehicle mods) I do not want it to be like a horse that is creepy, very creepy. there are times that when playing that i really want a pick up truck or a suv( so i can cary more loot and stuff. also I do not want a comand box I just want to drive like any other game

i have an awsome and funny idea for the vehicle when beng attacked by a werewolf it will include alot of damage and a big mess imploying the havoc thing. if any one wants to hear it, just say in your reply and i will tell you it

-.- U are crazy man hahah

But i like it.

Yea i want some Car, with Nitro 10x, lights.. and some of my cm partners in it and rock and roll!

Chorrol:

"Guards(Rumors)":"Hey did u hear.. about kvatch.. they say hero of kvatch arrived with car and some partners and kicked deadra ass with some car :D" hahaha xD man u are good!

• 2 months later...