Spell Creator, Need All Effects Available

Antari2012

From what I've found so far, there are only three ways to do this, and my time doesn't easily allow for any of them. Those three ways are:

1. Use the console command "psb," which causes you to learn all of the spells, which would unlock all effects in the spell-creator. The problem is the time in which it would take me to delete each of those 850+ spells once I've made all the custom spells I desire.

2. The console command "player.addspell ID," which would take less time than the previous option, but still, I would have to add, one-by-one, a spell of each type, create my spells from those types, then delete each of those spells I added before one-by-one again.

3. Go through the game and collect every spell. This seems it would take even longer than the second option, and I'd still have to delete them one-by-one after making custom spells.

So, I'm truly sorry if I am asking a silly question, but... is there any mod, console command I missed, or such that can simply make all spell effects available for use in the spell-creator immediately, and without having to delete a bunch of spells after making my custom ones? I plan to use this for several characters, so the time taken just doing it for one character would be a bit much, not to mention the amount of time it would consume for multiple characters...

Anyway, please let me know if such a thing exists. If it does not, please let me know that as well. Either way, I honestly appreciate any reply.

Thank you in advance!

All I can think of is to use the UESP Wiki Spells page to find out who sells the specific spells with the effects you need for the spell making altar.

PSB is your best bet. Then create your spells. Afterwards, download a mod that lets you delete spells with the press of a key. That is the quickest way to do it. I'm pretty sure that what you're looking for doesn't exist, because I have searched myself.

Edited by Rawrgasm