The worst game you've ever played?

Birrii

The game was too simple and casualized to the point where it was just no fun. Once you got to space phase and played for an hour, there is nothing really left to do.

You know, you have a point.

Plus the "reward" for getting to the center of the galaxy was...ugh.

Alright, so spore sucks and I just realized I spent 100 dollars on a game I no longer like.

(sigh)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diablo 2, retrospectively. I did play it for a while... until I realized just how boring it really was (seriously, it's a mindless clickfest, and not in a good way) and I was really only playing it because my friend did.

pff i agree completly! 100%

But the worse game i've every play is porobaly OverBlood 2 for the PS1....man that game sux!

FaceBreaker for ps3...button-mashing, nothing else..if you turn your tv off and always press the x button you have a chance of winning...

the difficulty...no chance for kids, cuz have to push x buttoon very, very fast...not much playable characters (only 12). Not much for ps3 game..

Isnt worth it 30-40 bucks..

resedent evil 2. the controlls sucked, camera sucked, couldent see were you were aiming.

i eptied two clips into a zombie and couldent hit his head becouse of how crappy the aiming was, i was getting killed becouse i couldent run, only walk. an it just overall sucked.

resedent evil 2. the controlls sucked, camera sucked, couldent see were you were aiming.

i eptied two clips into a zombie and couldent hit his head becouse of how crappy the aiming was, i was getting killed becouse i couldent run, only walk. an it just overall sucked.

Okay - so many may laugh.. but, the worst game I ever played was Eternal Eyes for the PS1 lol

Oh! And The Lion King for SNES.

Both are pretty bad games.