Doctor Who

kruddpm

i played the tardis mods here at the nexus and loved them but felt that they were missing something. i had posted here a while ago to see if there was anyone interested in creating the suit and overcoat that the doctor wears but received no interest. so i thought that perhaps the idea of creating a small quest would be more intriguing. the depth of the quest would essentially be up to the modder, though the outline of would be that the player would have to follow a series of clues left by a mysterious traveler and track him down. of course the quest would eventually lead you to find the tardis and the outfit worn by the doctor in a cupboard,chest etc, with the doctor nowhere to be found ( perhaps there could be some kind of note saying he has gone after his nemesis the master, on foot.

When it comes to the tardis the exterior made by murfy 27 would be excellent but for the interior i would rather something more like the one created by Bennomakin2.

Ps. it would also be great if possible if this tardis could somehow travel in time as well. thats enough from me, message me or reply here if you would like any more details or are interested in giving this a shot.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's quite a request you're making there.

Did you at least get permission for the use of the TARDIS?

If the creation/remaking of the TARDIS would be going a bit too far, would you be at all interested in just making the doctor's suit?

Why not add Torchwood to this mod it is in the doctor who realm set by the BBC

David Tennant Doc who? maybe as CM

Even John Barrowman Capt. Jack Harkness again Cm or Main character

That's quite a request you're making there.

Did you at least get permission for the use of the TARDIS?

If the creation/remaking of the TARDIS would be going a bit too far, would you be at all interested in just making the doctor's suit?

Sorry, not a moddeler.

Why not add Torchwood to this mod it is in the doctor who realm set by the BBC

David Tennant Doc who? maybe as CM

Even John Barrowman Capt. Jack Harkness again Cm or Main character

hey great thinking!