Doctor Who

kruddpm

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also i gave moving the activators ( doors included) from murfys mod into a new interior but it failed miserably and the tardis exterior now no longer functions properly. i believe this is because when copying or cutting doors they loose their reference ID. so im pretty stuck. i thought i might try and leave the activators in the same cell but bring the other interior to it instead. i dont know how this is going to go.

a finished working copy seems to be just beyond my grasp with my lack of skills so instead of my huge original ask of practically a whole new mod, i now ask if there would be anyone that would be able to add the interior of this mod,

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12691

into this mod

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20867

therefor essentially keeping murfy/drekmoor's (and allowing the tardis to still move) mod but giving it a new control room more like the one on tv now.

ok i just read over that and it was kinda confusing. what i want is for drekmoor/murfy's mod to remain the same as it is now, except for the control room to look the same as bennos because it was more like the show is now.

• 8 months later...

That would be quite impossible. Only the original editors of the two mods have unrestricted access to do so. If anyone else tried to change another persons mod, the resulting changes would be deleted every time you download an update.

E.g. upgrading from the 3.5 Murfy27 TARDIS to the current v5 TARDIS, or from the 3.0 Drekmoor TARDIS to the 3.1 or the upcoming 3.2 TARDIS.

Fortunately for you is that I am one of the original editors, I'll have a look at his interiors, but I'm not promising to change my TARDIS.

Al-right, I just had a quick look, and though his "TARDIS" is very original and sort of very well thought of with the limited rescources he had available from the standard CS, its not really better than the one I use, that's just my opinion. And ever since the Murfy27 v5, it definitely looks obsolete by comparison.

I like what he did with the centre console, but it still isn't very practical for either TARDIS.

• 8 months later...

*uses the powers of forum necromancy, the thread has been brought back to life*

I would like to bump the issue about David Tennant's outfit. I realize Matt Smith is the current doctor, but he's just not as good as Tennant. Would it also be possible to make a hair mod with his style for the vanilla races, mainly on the Imperial race? Or, to make it more interesting (or simpler for us users), would it be possible to make a save file with Tennant's likeness as well as his hair and outfit? I did my best at making his face with an Imperial, but the hair isn't there and I don't think Divine Elegance has what I'm looking for. These combined with the TARDIS by Drekmoor, the sonic screwdriver dlc124 made from InsanitySorrow's meshes, and the Rose CM partner would make for the perfect Doctor Who set up. And as for the fantasy feel being threatened, it's called a TIME and relative dimensions in space. The doctor went all the way back to the earth's formation for crying out loud. You can't go back much further than that without seeing the big bang. Beside's he's seen Pompey on volcano day, he's seen Rome when Caesar Nero was in charge, and he's seen all manner of the supernatural. That's not too far from fantasy right there. So it's not so farfetched to make it possible for a player to have the whole Doctor Who experience in Oblivion if they want to. If they don't want to, they don't have to download it. But chances are, there are a lot of us who would love to see this happen. So again, I ask for further consideration for Tennant's hair style and outfit. Don't worry about his voice. That would take it a bit far.......unless you want to. :D

One slight problem about playing Oblivion as The Doctor - wandering around killing things is not really his style. Far too much of Oblivion cannot be completed without a fair degree of straight-forward violence. Now, if you were playing as The Master or The Rani ... or even Captain Jack Harkness...