Doctor Who

kruddpm

Why not add Torchwood to this mod it is in the doctor who realm set by the BBC

David Tennant Doc who? maybe as CM

Even John Barrowman Capt. Jack Harkness again Cm or Main character

hey great thinking!

would you be interested at all? :whistling:

ps. im getting desperate now, no one is interested.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

murfy also made an excellent tardis mod for fallout so i tried getting fallout but it wont work :wallbash:

but if anyone wants to check it out, it has a proper looking control room which is more what im after.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/search.php

i read an interesting post in the 'jedi guild' request. the post said that no one wanted to help because creating such a mod would ruin the medieval feel of oblivion. This is a perfectly valid point and so i began to think perhaps that is why no one will have a stab at this. but i am not asking for something new, just an upgrade existing meshes etc to something more like the tardis appears on the current season of doctor who.

im also having problems modelling =( but im slowly working it out so if there is no copyright ill make you a Tardis...

wow thanks alot you are the first person to agree! :thanks: . keep in touch.

ps i have been trying to get in touch with murfy 27 but i dont think he had any copy right problems. oh and do you know how to make it move?

Mine? I was merely saying that sending a PM to Future Predaor may speed up the process more than repeatedly replying to this topic, as he may not check this topic to often, but whenever he signed in he would see a PM.

You cannot delete a post, only a moderator may do so, and I'm not even entirely sure if they can, and my post does not breach any rules, and as such would not be removed.

apologies slawter i ment delete the entire topic because i have not had a reply in days and so the topic is just wasting space