We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

NEW IDEA:::- Capitol Crimelord

RassoP

ok, so, we all know Confessor Cromwell. Innocent enuf with all his 'Power of the Atom' bull*ban me*

well in a brainwave i had the idea of Capitol Crimelord, a secondery storyline which takes you deep into the heart of the crime of Capitol Wastland.

Crimelord Cromwell. a ruthless crimelord and leader of the 'Atom Raiders' is based at 'The Church of Atom', the nerve center of all crime around the Megaton area. he hears rumours that your the new hotshot in town and decides to hire you to 'speak' with one of his many 'clients' who owes him alot of caps, if you accept and complete his task, he tells you to go to 50 Caps (or Alister Tenpenny as we know him as)

so, thats about as far as i got with that, all i need help with is setting up the quests...

any takers?

:biggrin:

ADDON--- 50 Caps then asks you to steal back his 'Mutalated Leg' from Nathan & Manya in Megaton, Nathan & Manya are deadly Super-Assasins hired by the BoS to help stop Crime. you can either stay with 50 Caps or join the BoSCPA (ohh fireworks outside... anywho back on topic) The Brotherhood of Steel Crime Prevention Agency led by famous Von Kriplespac and his army of Badass Crime-Busting Power-armoured Idiots, AKA: BCBPAI

what about the Enclave, they seem like the most govermental organizstion on fallout, anywho D.C has to rebuild its self.

They claim to be one and technically are the remains of the US government. Along those lines, so are the Brotherhood of Steel.

Doesn't mean they have any authority.

Here's how you become a government, the short version.

"I'm the boss"

"No you're not!"

*BANG*

"I'm the boss."

"You're the boss!"

Instant Government. As soon as people agree that you have the right and authority to impose your will with violence, you're the government. Its why Simms was the Sheriff/Mayor of Megaton. Everyone agreed that he had the right to wear the little badge, carry the gun, and shoot up people who break the law. If people don't agree, well, that's where we find problems.