• Psh nope, leave already will ya!
    • Maybe a little but ill live
    • Psh I dont even know you!
    • Get some OORAH!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I want him to know people don't care about him.

your a jerk

we are all friends here

if you want to hurt people's feelings, then go make your own damn forum where you can be a jerk to whoever the hell you want

untill then, be nice or shut up

Because I want him to know people don't care about him.

your a jerk

we are all friends here

if you want to hurt people's feelings, then go make your own damn forum where you can be a jerk to whoever the hell you want

untill then, be nice or shut up

don't feed the troll honey,ignor him

Thanks for the support guys :) and standing up for me when I was offline a little while ago.

Dezi is absolutely right when she says not to feed the troll, haha considering what I already go through with my DEP training, his attempts to belittle hit me like gentle feather lol.

So lets get back on topic shall we :)

@calliton

Right on dude!

@dezi

Youre support is always appreciated :)

@pronam

Thanks dude, yea me and a friend of mine are shipping out on the same day. Were both counting down haha

If the Platoon Commander and two Drill Instructor's have anything to do with your mental stability you best be keeping your mind on the studies they give you in the classes, as well as doing extra physical fitness when you can't sleep, so you don't get too comfy thinking about the future. The future will arrive on Grad day. After that it will seem like a walk in the park. And then you can dream all you want about romancing at Robins fantasy Villa with you know who.

Ooh! I didn't misspell once.

If the Platoon Commander and two Drill Instructor's have anything to do with your mental stability you best be keeping your mind on the studies they give you in the classes, as well as doing extra physical fitness when you can't sleep, so you don't get too comfy thinking about the future. The future will arrive on Grad day. After that it will seem like a walk in the park. And then you can dream all you want about romancing at Robins fantasy Villa with you know who.

Ooh! I didn't misspell once.

Haha busted! :biggrin: