Help with Removing Infamy.

mackan95

Okay, my trouble is:

I have done pilgrimage quest, but after doing it, i gained some infamy points(got it from beating up the guard who kills the wood elf in the corruption quest in cheydinhal, i had Roleplaying Dialogues downloaded, so i just told him i was the champion of cyrodiil when he tried to arrest me, and kept on hitting him, i didn't kill him though.)

I now have around 89 fame points and 6 infamy points.

I wish to remove those infamy points, i have tried twice to follow all the wayshrines on the wayshrine map, because i read that you can re-do it anytime to remove infamy times, but both times nothing unusual happends, no infamy removed or anything, and i can't have missed any shrine, i did it twice to make sure of that.

Please help me.

I tried removing the points by using the console, but it ended up bugging my game so don't suggest that.

there is supposed to be a cheat that alows you to set you pcinfamy an fame to a disired level i recomend searching for an in game consol book mod there are a couple out there including one with all the codes, it comes in very handy

No offence, but i said that i had tried removing it with console, but it just bugged up my game(crashes, and the funniest thing,

at the quest caught in the hunt, at the stage when you have killed all the hunters and you are supposed to go out of the fort to face the boss, he and the guy you are supposed to save was talking to each other, they was supposed to kill each other:P

• 1 month later...