Lost posts again?

lonewolfkai

I deleted two posts in a request thread last night but didn't care to issue warnings. I deleted the offending post and a reply to it. I cannot remember if you are the one that replied in it though.

I deleted two posts in a request thread last night but didn't care to issue warnings. I deleted the offending post and a reply to it. I cannot remember if you are the one that replied in it though.

It might've been me. I was very angry with the reply post I was refering too, but nothing that would be against the forum rules... i think. Anyways, thanks for the reply. I was just wondering about it. I also noticed that in the Unnecessary Violence thread the last few postings on it weren't showing in the forum even though the # of posts was increasing. This also made me think there was a glitch going on. But, if you view the thread from the official TESNexus sight, the comments show up. Was a little weird.

Anyways, thanks mate for the explanation. :biggrin:

Btw, I looked back and the few replies to that thread are in my post history. Not really sure why they were deleted. Nothing bad about them at all and actually answered the continued questions of the OP.

Btw, I looked back and the few replies to that thread are in my post history. Not really sure why they were deleted. Nothing bad about them at all and actually answered the continued questions of the OP.
The two posts I deleted was in a request thread, not a file thread. There was a grand total of 3 posts, the original poster, a jerk and a defender of the OP. When I was done, there was only the original request post.

It is extremely rare that I do not make my edits like this known but I was sick with the flu that day and was too lazy to do paperwork.

As for the mod comments and file thread, sometimes they will get "out of sync" and you will not see the comment on the TES/FO3 Nexus page but you can see the comment at the forum level. When this sync issue occurs, it is usually straightened out within 24 hours.

LHammonds