Adding Morrowind's style werewolves to Oblivion

Jacob Black

Is It possible to put werewolves that are like the ones from The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion pack with Hircines ring and those cool howling ambient sounds into a mod for The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion? If it is possible Will anyone do it?

Is It possible to put werewolves that are like the ones from The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind's Bloodmoon expansion pack with Hircines ring and those cool howling ambient sounds into a mod for The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion? If it is possible Will anyone do it?

It's possible, but it is illegal

sorry!

Actually it would not be breaking any laws or rules. Bethesda made both Morrowind an Oblivion did they not?

And if it is All I ment was can someone try to make a mod that has werewolves That are the same/Similer as/to the ones in Morrowind (movements and the transforming thing at any time of day)

I Did Not mean Take the exact same ones from Morrowind and convert them for Oblivion I just wanted to know if it was possible to make a model (with differn fur colors and glowy eyes of course then its not that exact one) and make one that does what they do in Morrowind Cause I am tired of the night only thing (Werewolves are nothing like vampires and so should not be made as Vampires) werewolves can be in the sunlight or moonlight ( nighttime) and you could use the werewolves amulet in Stead of Hircines ring (same effect) to turn into a werewolf

Actually it would not be breaking any laws or rules. Bethesda made both Morrowind an Oblivion did they not?

Actually, it WOULD be illegal, just as the man said.

BEthesda has forbidden porting over naimation, meshes, textures, sounds, or anything else from Morrowind to Oblivion. It is blatanly illegal.

If you keep asking people to do this, the admins will shut down this thread and might ban you.

Just FWI.

I Did Not mean Take the exact same ones from Morrowind and convert them for Oblivion I just wanted to know if it was possible to use that model (with differn fur colors and glowy eyes of course then its not that exact one) or make one that does what they do in Morrowind Cause I am tired of the night only thing (

That would also be illegal. You cannot use the model at all. Whatsoever.

As for making one LIKE Bloodmoons werewolves, possible but I doubt anyne will wish too. After all, there are a few others out there. Why would a modder want to do something that's more or less done already?

I did not mean USE the same models and textures and sounds I ment is it possible to make a werewolf mod where they ARE like the ones in morrowind (not bound to the nighttime)

Again, possible, but I doubt anyone would bother. We have several werewolf mods already, and the differences between them and what you propose are minor enough and would take enugh work that it wouldn't be worth it.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah. big corporations really suck about copyright violations. Morroblivion got shot to hell because of it. sad, sad. :( But if your looking for a good werewolf mod, just try the Curse of Hircine mod. That one is fairly close I believe.