Now Taking Weapon Orders

arkentera666

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A broken assault rifle converted into a matchlock musket.

edit ;

Or any weapon ever used in the Mad Max trilogy. Luger, hatchet, wrist-mounted crossbow, full-sized crossbow, giant compressed-air arrow cannon, compound bow, a live poisonous snake for chucking at people, razorbladed boomerang, glaive, chainsaw, molotov cocktail, javelin, pair of bolt cutters, ridiculously enormous mallet, metal club with lots of spikes in it, a dog-whistle that makes retards cry and fall over... did I miss anything?

Nobody can say that's not lore-friendly.

Sorry its taken me so long I just finished a request for a new texture for the hunting rifle now I will take more projects and for the p90 request barrel or w.e I can do that with ez just send me what you got so I can modify it.

Sorry its taken me so long I just finished a request for a new texture for the hunting rifle now I will take more projects and for the p90 request barrel or w.e I can do that with ez just send me what you got so I can modify it.

aint got anything.

im thought if you got the p90 there then you could look for a part and do the frnt.

the ganz model outa skrees has a round barrow that could be chopped and then retextured and then applyed to the front of the p9o.

i think that would fit and look good and not out of place.

you need permition from skree for the chop thought.

* Probably too complicated and impossible with Fallout 3's animation limitations but: Huge ball & chain (not a flail, just a ball and chain. Think Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess)

* Walking cane: As in, the kind that House M.D. uses.

* Briefcase: There's a Clutter Weapons mod that has one, but it's more of a huge clothing storage suitcase. I mean like an attache case. There's actually a model for one in the game. I'm not sure what it's normally called, but in the Megaton House and Theme Overhaul, there's some of these briefcases on the shelf in your room, labeled "Gun Cases", or something similar.

* Battle Axe: The double-bladed kind. Gonna get medieval times on their asses!

* Halberd: Ya know what this is, right? Long pole. Spearhead on the end of the pole. Axe blade on one side of the pole just beneath the spearhead. Butt of an axe on the other side of the pole optional. Ya know?

* Tree Branch: Survival horror means you use whatever weapon is available to you, no matter how crude.... Yes, I play Silent Hill. What of it?

* Sex Doll: I just kiiiiidding! ^O^

* Book: C'mon. Whackin' someone with a book? Haven't you ever played Bully: Canis Canem Edit?

* Slingshot: Speaking of Bully, a slingshot would be pretty cool. The ammo could be pebbles or marbles, or something. Yeah, maybe a single "clip" could be a single bag of marbles. About 20 marbles to a clip/bag, I guess?

* Stink Bomb: Used like a grenade.

* Itching Powder: Used like a grenade. I'm on a roll with these Bully weapons. X3

* Water Balloon: Used like a grenade. Makes robots short-circuit. Just annoys most other enemies...

* Teddy Bear: Item exists in the game. We just need to make it a one-hand whacking weapon. XD It'd be cool if we could intergrate it into a weapon children commonly carry in the game. Then we'd have kids walkin' around with teddy bears. ^_^

* Fishing Pole: This would require the Point Lookout add-on...

* Yo-Yo: Earthbound/Mother 2 reference ahoy!

* Tennis Racket: Great, now I'm dipping into Princess Peach from Super Smash Bros? T_T

* Golf Club: More Princess Peach, while I'm at it... -_-U

Well, that's all I got right now. I'm tapped out... ^^U