Furry Race Mod

Gaikotsu Akunin

Alot of my friends are furrys, does that make them bad people?

They actually really reel in the chicks...... :blink:

It's a fetish.....not much worse than any other one, I mean some are just dangerous......

and by a lot of your friends you include yourself right ?

wondering what kinda group of women is into beastiality (after all you pretend to be some sort of animal).

ah well I'm not going into them being bad people, I know I'm a bad person and this would just end in a flamewar *snicker*

Not me, I'm actually being serious :blink:

I asked one of his girlfriends, "why?"

They said, "cause it's cute"

To each his or her own? :confused:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thers nothing wrong with being a furry. if anything its a social improvement.

Liberty Prime strongly suspects that you are a communist.

awesome :D

and if ya want more downsides to furrys:

look around in the wasteland, there's dirt everywhere, now you got fur. thats gonna be nasty, all dirty discolored and weird crap stuck in it.

and of course there's humans who would be like: look its food (use flamethrower its double effective kills the furry and removes the fur)

Dunno, being a fur myself, i look at all the pointless hate on furs and can't understand it. It's like when white people hated on the blacks back in the day, but instead, its all the normal people hating on other peoples wierd fetishes. Perferrably, there should be more male AND furry pr0ns in the image section. You think straight women who play this game wants to see every other pic in the image section, a naked woman?

Dunno, being a fur myself, i look at all the pointless hate on furs and can't understand it. It's like when white people hated on the blacks back in the day, but instead, its all the normal people hating on other peoples wierd fetishes. Perferrably, there should be more male AND furry pr0ns in the image section. You think straight women who play this game wants to see every other pic in the image section, a naked woman?

Err...it's probably best not to compare racial hatred to "making fun of someone because you don't like something they like". One is deep seated hatred and disregard for human life and dignity, the other is schoolyard bullying.

While I generally don't antagonize furries, generally people keep fetishes to themselves. That's the problem. Those furries that have such a fetish don't and people really don't like seeing that stuff. Not to mention the whole bestiality thing.

As a straight women myself yeah the nude female pics are annoying, but what else do you expect to find in a place like this. I for one would not like to see furry pron anywhere. They've ruined the cuteness of anthropomorphic characters in general for me. *sigh* Same goes with male nudity. Why should men get the same treatment women don't like? I like my eye candy clothed, in any case.

Either way, yeah, you guys shouldn't be bullied here. There haven't been any personal attacks here though. Just a dislike of the fetish.

Also, I hope this doesn't devolve into a debate. This topic has derailed enough.

wow... :blink:

Insulting people for some sort of weird anime fetish is nowhere near the level of what racism in America was, not even close in any way shape of form...

I'm not saying I support makeing fun of people because of what they like, but I just don't see how you can compare the two. On one hand you have a few people calling you a freak, and on the other you have hundreds of years of slavery, segregation, and even murder.

And I really doubt that anyone has ever been forced to go to a different school, or been kicked out of establishments, or been inslaved or murdered over being a furry.

And really... how can you BE a "furry" anyways?

ok what I MEANT to say was, ON THE INTERNET not IRL. I didn't mean racism in that harsh way if anyone got offended. Also, being furry is WAY different than beastiality. If you do more research on the furry fandom you would see. Beastiality is disgusting and deserves to be shot. That is taking things TOO FAR.

how can you BE a "furry" anyways?

How can you be an emo, jock, prep, etc?