Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary scenes broken, AI not functioning

YamiMarik1994

Edit: This should probably go into the Technical Problems thread, but I posted it here because of potential spoilers, just to be safe.

I'm having a very odd issue with the Dark Brotherhood questline. I use a lot of mods, but after using TES5Edit to diagnose what the problem is, I can confirm that no mods I have edit any of the Dark Brotherhood quests or their scenes.

The first issue was that the courier never delivered the "We Know" letter after I reported to Aventus that I killed Grelod. After waiting several days I used console commands to set the correct stage where falling asleep would teleport me to the Abandoned Shack. Everything was going fine after that, until I killed two of the captives; attempting to talk to Astrid would just have her say "Sister?", giving me no option to continue; I was forced to use the 'stopquest' and start/restartquest' commands to progress further. But after that, things are still going wrong.

The main problem I'm having is with the scenes that play out while in the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary. When reporting to Astrid for the first time and receiving my armor, I could hear the other members talking in the other room; apparently, the scene where they listen to Babette's story had somehow already played out, which is where the problems begin.

I've played through the questline enough to know what all of the members do; Arnbjorn hangs out around the forge and the training dummies, Veezara sits on the floor nearby, Babette sits at the small table in front of Lis' pit, Nazir hangs out in the dinning room, and Festus and Gabriella are in the same room with Babette, using the enchanting table and/or alchemy station.

Here, everyone congregates near Babette as what happens when you first enter the sanctuary, and the radiant dialogue interaction where they say things such as "The Redoran contract? Yes you heard correctly" and "You must be talking about the caravan job". I find Veezara sitting in the chair where Babette normally sits, Arnbjorn sits at the table in the same room with Festus and Gabriella, and Nazir either hangs out in the same room or in the main chamber, warming his hands by the sconce next to the water pool. None of them ever go to sleep; all they do is what I described above. Sometimes they go back to doing what their original AI Packages dictate, but they still bug out. I experimented using the "moveto player" command, and no matter what happens, they all go back to the center of the room to talk to Babette.

After killing all three contracts and going back to the Sanctuary, not only has the scene with Cicero's introduction played out, but Cicero is not there at all; Astrid talked to me as if the scene played out, and the crate containing the Night Mother's coffin is there, but no Cicero. Using the prid command on his base ID and enabling him is the only way he appeared.

At this point I have no idea what to do. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

Edited by YamiMarik1994