Modern Suit with tie and overcoat

kruddpm

I didn't see a post from UK47 on this thread, did I miss something? He usually makes weapons, not clothes.

well im just trying to find anyone at all who would do this it

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg...Are you kidding me!! I've sent 2x Requests on this site for an Business Suit! Asked once at GameSpot, sent an PM to the owners of PlanetElderScrolls, I NEVER GET REPLYS! Now you ask for the same thing but want an extra overcoat, and there u have it 3x Pages?! hahaha wow...

Anyways, i have an idea for this,

See, you could make an UnderShirt In Tail slot, then u could have the OverCoat/Business Jacket, as the Torso

ofcourse the pants and shoes need nothing specific. But i would like to request that if you make this mod, PLZ don't make the pants TIGHT, it's so ...erhm... non-straight :D

Then the Tie for an Amulet, so u can choose different colors for a Tie :) that's my idea atleast, but this is your request :D

and TBH I think Slof would be best to make this one o.o

Not a like-that project, just probably has projects of his own, doesn't hurt to ask though

AGAIN with the 'him,' Slawter. Is Slof having a gender identity crisis? Is she going to become a FtM transexual?

Or be those some serious Freudian slips thar?

Anyway, to the 'get Slof to make the coat' person, business suits aren't really Slof's thing. Too little skin, and no Giger.

Well you should be clear now, as you've now been told three times. :)

Well, One could hope, anyway. Rest assured, I'll not give Slawter a moments peace if he does make such a mistake again.

OI! Slawter! What is Slof, again?