Camera Trouble!

SOlARRAsH

My camera in fallout 3 is acting weird i figured its cause the mods i put in but can't think of anyway to fix while keeping my mods...Like the camera is centered but way above the characters head and i tried camera mods to fix it but that made it worse..I like the old camera view but can't get it back

Here's the mods i have in.

Fallout 2 Weapons

Fellout

duif3a10(that text thing)

Arnold

Enhanced Weather

marts Mutant Mod

Pipboy readius

project beauty

Md's Sexanims

FO3 Phalanx

Type 3 body pack

My camera in fallout 3 is acting weird i figured its cause the mods i put in but can't think of anyway to fix while keeping my mods...Like the camera is centered but way above the characters head and i tried camera mods to fix it but that made it worse..I like the old camera view but can't get it back

Here's the mods i have in.

Fallout 2 Weapons

Fellout

duif3a10(that text thing)

Arnold

Enhanced Weather

marts Mutant Mod

Pipboy readius

project beauty

Md's Sexanims

FO3 Phalanx

Type 3 body pack

if you have "Overhead3PCamera.esp" disable it.

the reason I mention that file is that "Md's Sexanims" is made for the mod "Animated Prostitution" & the mod I mentioned comes with it.

hope that helps

BTW welcome to the nexus.

Thanks that was it i didn't remember it being in there and i had run into a problem yesterday where my game wouldn't get past Bethesda logo and must've in my haste of fixing it just throw it in there unknowingly

THANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTHANKSTH

ANKSTHANKSTHANKS