Outfits Aren't in the Mailbox

IronHound

Hey all.

I'm using the type 3 body no problems. Added in a mod that puts some outfits in the first mailbox you come to outside the vault but they're not there when I check. Just using FOMM at the moment and also copying all the mod files to their correct locations in the Data folder. Have got quite a good number of mods working ok so far, but not this one.

If I've got two mods that put stuff in that mailbox will I find all the items from both mods in there? Or not?

Can I force all the items to reappear in the various containers?

Thanx for any help offered.

if you got two mods loaded with the same container then it won't add all the stuff. normally it would crash because off the fact that it's not knowing wich one to load. if you add a container(mailbox) next to the other one and put one of your mods inthere then it shouldn't be a problem.

in your case i think it's the load order . i think fomm or fallout loads your first mod and leaves the second . :confused:

You can get both by using FO3Edit by ElministerAU by creating a patch plug-in. You'll also need Miax's great FO3Edit Guide - Web-enized. The program is a must-have for finding and resolving mod conflicts and the guide will get you through the process.

Also a must-have: Fallout Mod Manager (FOMM) by Timeslip.

Right. I suspected it was the two mods using the one container, but wasn't entirely sure. So if I kill one of the mods and just leave one using the container I should be ok?

FO3Edit huh? Sounds interesting Thanks for the help guys. I'm gonna keep mucking with it.

:thanks:

Another question about the player.additem command to bring in some mod items.

basically

player.additem XX000EA6 1 (for example). What do I put in place of the XX?? Can't seem to figure it out.

the XX represents the Loadorder placement for example if it was an item from the Fallout3.esm it should be 00, if you don't know the load order placement of a mod look in Fomm & check out the "mod index" column