Request : An ''evil'' end to the quest Laid to Rest (morthal)

itsbuffy

I certainly want to make this part of a large mod I've been wanting to try to make myself that actually changes many things to fit into a vampire playthrough but it would take forever and I cant really promise I ever will finish it before TES:VI comes out and at that point I will probably be making a mod similar mod for that game if Bethesda doesnt do it themselves lol I want to add voiced dialog which means I might just find a way to re-voice most of the NPCs in Morthal altogether then I kinda want to add some functionality like make the Jarl into a thrall after the fact (also gonna have to account for the Jarl changing depending on who you side with in the war) and maybe having the option to either kill enslave or completely spare Falion (vampire cure guy) adding Poition's of Blood to only Morthal's Inn Keeper inventory list Making most but not all vampire NPCs (in the world) friendly (some un-friendly competition is always nice) Then I wanted to re-voice and add some dialog and maybe a quest or two to the Court Wizard in solitude (who if you didn't know is a Vampire that I suspect is using her vampire powers to persuade Jarl Elisif to basically do whatever she wants) and a whole list of other things and the more I think about it the more I wish I would have got into modding earlier in Skyrim's life lol

I certainly want to make this part of a large mod I've been wanting to try to make myself that actually changes many things to fit into a vampire playthrough but it would take forever and I cant really promise I ever will finish it before TES:VI comes out and at that point I will probably be making a mod similar mod for that game if Bethesda doesnt do it themselves lol I want to add voiced dialog which means I might just find a way to re-voice most of the NPCs in Morthal altogether then I kinda want to add some functionality like make the Jarl into a thrall after the fact (also gonna have to account for the Jarl changing depending on who you side with in the war) and maybe having the option to either kill enslave or completely spare Falion (vampire cure guy) adding Poition's of Blood to only Morthal's Inn Keeper inventory list Making most but not all vampire NPCs (in the world) friendly (some un-friendly competition is always nice) Then I wanted to re-voice and add some dialog and maybe a quest or two to the Court Wizard in solitude (who if you didn't know is a Vampire that I suspect is using her vampire powers to persuade Jarl Elisif to basically do whatever she wants) and a whole list of other things and the more I think about it the more I wish I would have got into modding earlier in Skyrim's life lol

To be honest, after reading this topic, I thought that I could try to do something like this just for training, but then I read what you had written and the only thing I can do, is to wish you good luck. I really hope you'll manage to do it before TES VI, because knowing my luck, the game will expect far too much from a graphic card and I'll be left with Skyrim anyway (frankly, I'm not even certain I can leave it, I love this game).