Power Armor Request

Harabec Weathers

For the wires people generally use triangular wires. instead fully round spherical when done correctly it with a nice texture its unnoticeable. Stalkers exoskeleton did this with their wires.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hiya !

Say Tony, you mentioned something about this pa. That the player can build it ingame whit (CRAFT ?)

So what about that ? I can give ideas, and I don't complain about them like the khm, other guy :D

So ? :)

If you want to give me ideas I will listen

But if I don't like them I will simply say no :wink:

But really, I just know how to model and rig the thing, I don't know how to script stuff like CRAFT

good job!

its comin along nicely.

however the polycount seems rather extreme.. are you going to create a lower poly version off that and use the high poly version to calculate normals?

if not then i probably won't be able to use it.... :\

Yes, that is the high poly model with mesh smooth on.

I am going to use XNormal to bake it onto the low poly model after I am done. The low poly model should end up between 1,500 and 2,000 polys by the time I am done.

The high poly model will allow me to get all of those fine curves nice and smooth for the normal map.

Who knows, maybe I will even zBrush some detail into the high poly :biggrin:

Here is the low poly as it is right now at 2,195

But as you can see, I havn't yet started to clean it up, there are still a lot of extra loops around the eye area and such that I will get rid of once I get the high poly model finished. I would be suprised if the end result is over 1,800 or so.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Supernaut14/Untitled-2.gif

The loops around the eyes really are just to get the nice lighting effect in the high poly and arn't neccessary for the low poly, well at least not as many anyways.