Power Armor Request

Harabec Weathers

I'm just trying to figure out what I should do on the back on the heltmet...

I could model all of those wires, but it would end up being tens of thousands of polys...

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/thumb/4/4e/Concept_sketch_for_back_of_Power_Armour_suit.JPG/309px-Concept_sketch_for_back_of_Power_Armour_suit.JPG

Have it so they're one mass and just use textures and bump maps, or cut it down to 4-5 large cables.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I am putting a metal part on the back on the helmet and covering it with just a handful of major wires

I figured it would work better since the helmet is a seperate peice from the armor, and the wires all have to go somewhere, and haveing half a million would be hard to really fit into the body part correctly

I am going to make two seperate textures for this thing, one is going to be the standard one that I am going to release on here and let people use in their mods, and the second is going to be a black version with red eyes with THIS texture on them that I am going to save for a group in the mod I am working on right now and it won't be released untill later on.