Oblivion Septim (Gold) v1.1 Replacer

D00M3R

In response to post #108903768.

1337w0n wrote: I noticed that you have mods that require this mod listed as requirements for this mod. Why? That's so confusing.

Requirements:
This mod does not have any known dependencies other than the base game.
Mods requiring this file
Darkfri's various little mods and patches
Realistically Stacked Septims and Gold Bags

this is auto generated when a mod author says its a dependency and a feature of the nexus, not something that I made/listed
sorry it was confusing none the less, its outside of my control however Edited by StaticNation

In response to post #93868838.

Nibenon76 wrote: The add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes require icons and meshes from the Optional\ESP Version subfolder of the main Septim Gold 7.0 or 7.5 package to be installed, because they refer to the meshes and icons which names begin with SN_-prefix while the names of meshes and icons in the main Septim Gold 7.0 and 7.5 packages omit those SN_-prefixes (apparently for the pluginless installation). For the same reason the add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes are also not compatible with Realistically Stacked Septims and Gold Bags mod by Zobator.

this was a compromise I made when going pluginless, everything was built for a plugin originally but pluginless installation was a highly requested feature in the modding discord.

Ideally a user would install the base pluginless files and then the optional files and plugin (there is redundancy this way).
A lot of optional changes got added on and it seems people have had issues with the package over the years, coming down to how they installed it (normally it comes down to them mixing optional and pluginless but missing the optional meshes and icons).

In response to post #93868838. #118290618 is also a reply to the same post.

Nibenon76 wrote: The add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes require icons and meshes from the Optional\ESP Version subfolder of the main Septim Gold 7.0 or 7.5 package to be installed, because they refer to the meshes and icons which names begin with SN_-prefix while the names of meshes and icons in the main Septim Gold 7.0 and 7.5 packages omit those SN_-prefixes (apparently for the pluginless installation). For the same reason the add-ons from the optional package of Name Changes are also not compatible with Realistically Stacked Septims and Gold Bags mod by Zobator.
StaticNation wrote: this was a compromise I made when going pluginless, everything was built for a plugin originally but pluginless installation was a highly requested feature in the modding discord.

Ideally a user would install the base pluginless files and then the optional files and plugin (there is redundancy this way).
A lot of optional changes got added on and it seems people have had issues with the package over the years, coming down to how they installed it (normally it comes down to them mixing optional and pluginless but missing the optional meshes and icons).

Honestly to say I don't even fully understand right now what I wrote here a year ago, but I'm glad that you've managed to figure everything out. I just recall that I posted it here for other users who might be confused.

Excellent mod, btw, thank you!

• 9 months later...

I believe the icon for the white dumac is in the lavender folder and vice versa. This is in the 7.5

And.. I am using openmw and I cannot obtain the very shiney yellow colors in the pics. Maybe it's because they are side by side.

Anyway, I love the mod!!

EDIT: Shine obtained!

Thx

Edited by 7una

Thanks very much for the update, StaticNation!

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but what are HATV and POP? I can't find any reference to these acronyms. Also, does the 'Hold It' addon work with Friends and Foes?

*Edit: Yep, stupid question indeed! For anyone as thick as me, they're Holidays Across Tamriel - Vvardenfell and Passage of Prayers.

Edited by Rhypon

In response to post #127175385.

7una wrote: I believe the icon for the white dumac is in the lavender folder and vice versa. This is in the 7.5

And.. I am using openmw and I cannot obtain the very shiney yellow colors in the pics. Maybe it's because they are side by side.

Anyway, I love the mod!!

EDIT: Shine obtained!
Thx

thanks for the report over the icons, im uploading a fixed version now :D

In response to post #127181571.

Rhypon wrote: Thanks very much for the update, StaticNation!

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but what are HATV and POP? I can't find any reference to these acronyms. Also, does the 'Hold It' addon work with Friends and Foes?

*Edit: Yep, stupid question indeed! For anyone as thick as me, they're Holidays Across Tamriel - Vvardenfell and Passage of Prayers.

holdit version should work with Friends and Foes afaik Edited by StaticNation

In response to post #127181571. #127183227 is also a reply to the same post.

Rhypon wrote: Thanks very much for the update, StaticNation!

StaticNation wrote: holdit version should work with Friends and Foes afaik

\o/ Excellent! My thanks, SN!

• 2 months later...