My Ultimate mod idea

malzark

not too mention that modding works best if you work with people you actually know, you can call, who can share physical copies of stuff etc.

cause 3 people messing with Geck on the same mod already results in chaos if everyone is doing their thing, nothing will fit together and its gonna take hours from 1 person to even manage to get all of that into scripts etc. (you get what I'm pointing out ? if 3 people work on scripts etc. its gonna result in chaos if they don't constantly talk to each other about it and before starting anything, assign clear roles, use a unified syntax for things (so its even possible to combine the work etc.))

but this is already way beyond here.

from reading your post (srsly. at least try to aim for english sentences) this sounds like massive human ressources for kinda nothing.

you have the mothership zeta addon, which has all the weapons and enemys etc. (that reminds me, i gotta finish that mod) so basically all you need is a few topics for lyons (basically telling you that aliens are coming and he wants you to check out a crash site of an alien ship (and there you have a working plausible way to get the mothership zeta DLC included in the main story line), some spawn triggers for aliens in the wasteland and thats about it.

and you can do all that by reading the GECK tutorial cause all of that is explained in there.

@justy:

To load multiple .esms in the GECK, you need to change this setting in the GECKCustom.ini file:

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1 (that way you caload as many files as you please (though increasing loading times and RAM usage)

all right i guess this was a pretty dumb thing to ask for recruits on the forum so instead ill work on the mod myself and make this the forum for people who wish to help anyway I'm not asking for recruits anymore just I'm not denying any one who wants to help anyway. Soon ill start up my own forum or blog to update anyone who would be either interested in helping or downloading currently I'm working on the terrain meshes of the new area and after that's done I'll get to work on the textures for the terrain.

Justy311- yes there is a way around that 3part mod one for zeta one for fallout one for broken steel then i would load up the content from the other mod parts and this should make them work together :)

Harabec Weathers- yes you can All positions are now up for grabs any kind of help from anyone is welcome. But i just want to make it clear that for this mod the originizers are probably going to be someone who keeps track of the stats of the mod: versions, release, completion, adminig site stuff like that. again if want to help ill have a forum up soon there we can discuss development of the mod :)

:thanks: malzark

:whistling: *Peruses the post to make mental notes (let's see, Tony has experience, some voice actors ... hmm) if and when my own idea starts coming to fruition ... which is sometime after learning GECK sufficiently well ... Or never. I'm certain one fof the two will occur, however. At least grammar won't be an issue or impediment.*

I just had an awesome vision of how funny this could turn out if Malzark tried to do it all himself. Think of the dialogue! ;D

But with all due respect, Malzark, I do like the idea of a massive alien invasion. Only one problem conceptually: I guarantee you you're not the only one who's had that idea.