Woohoo First armor in game

mcole254

Sure thing infact I could give you pieces from the original file that might make it easier (lower-poly meshes before hypernurbs are applied)

As for the progress I'm just trying to fix some issures with the body mesh showing gaps at the waist and neck (between the legs and body and head)

edit: Thanks to whoever game me another Kudos

Sure thing infact I could give you pieces from the original file that might make it easier (lower-poly meshes before hypernurbs are applied)

As for the progress I'm just trying to fix some issures with the body mesh showing gaps at the waist and neck (between the legs and body and head)

edit: Thanks to whoever game me another Kudos

please contact me via PM,I will make all the corrections and fix bugs etc to your files for Robetrs.You will of course be given complete credit for your work, thank you,Dezi...pm me please!

I'm a little old for that now, but I've actually wrestled a pig in a bikini and bare feet, in real life. I won.

you tell em and show em girl!!!

LOL

Ah, no one cares about my dusty old ass! http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c117/SeaBlossom/icons/oldlady.gif

With which 3D modeling program did you make that?

The program I use to model and UV map (and actually make the textures for this one aswell) is call Cinema 4D. I use 3DS Max only to weight and export as a Nif. With the textures C4D had a cool built in program called bodypaint which allows you to draw the textures straight onto the mesh in 3D space as well as on a canvas.