Woohoo First armor in game

mcole254

I agree it looks really good. Sexy even.

I have to say, I am of the same opinion as Lepus, lol. I find it absolutely hilarious some of the pieces of clothing that people call "Armor". As far as I see it, real armor actually protects your vital areas, not exposes them for your attacker to admire before he sinks a blade in your guts.

I agree it looks really good. Sexy even.

I have to say, I am of the same opinion as Lepus, lol. I find it absolutely hilarious some of the pieces of clothing that people call "Armor". As far as I see it, real armor actually protects your vital areas, not exposes them for your attacker to admire before he sinks a blade in your guts.

That's great that you're comfortable sharing your opinion, it says a lot for this forum I suppose.

However Frank Frazetta's heroines never worried about adding heavy armor, and personally, I like to ride without a helmet myself. I'm plenty more agile with less bulky crap dragging me down in real life.

I'm plenty more agile with less bulky crap dragging me down in real life.

So you tend to walk around wearing skimpy home made chainmail or plate armor outfits? I bet you get a lot of stares and funny looks. :P I guess that agility is pretty handy for avoiding all the battleaxe-wielding maniacs at your local Wal-Mart.

My previous comment was just my opinion towards armor in general and not directed at any one in particular, there was no need to be snide.

I have no wish to engage in a flame war, so with that, I am out of this thread.

Good work Mcole, I think your mod looks good.

I'm plenty more agile with less bulky crap dragging me down in real life.

So you tend to walk around wearing skimpy home made chainmail or plate armor outfits? I bet you get a lot of stares and funny looks. :P I guess that agility is pretty handy for avoiding all the battleaxe-wielding maniacs at your local Wal-Mart.

I'm a little old for that now, but I've actually wrestled a pig in a bikini and bare feet, in real life. I won.

I just saw your edited post. In my opinion the only one being snide was and is you. I'm dead serious about my real life. Some of us actually have lived colorful lives.

I'm now quite a bit miffed you projected your own snide attitude onto me. You don't have to run out on the thread when I'm telling the truth about my real life. Just because you don't like skimpy armor doesn't mean that it can't serve a utilitarian purpose, that's is my point. And it's really funny you feel so confidant about shoving your opinion down the rest of our throats when you are absolutely free to create all the heavy armors your heart desires.